If you love water sports, Mar de Pulpí is the place for you. Choose from three activities in which you get to enjoy the sea and the magnificent Mediterranean climate.
Choose from three different routes and explore the magnificent coastline of San Juan de los Terreros. The trips take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:00.
- Route 1: Isla de Terreros and coastal bay. 3 hours 30 minutes. Participants must be 14 or over. €40 per person.
- Route 2: Bahía de Terreros with a stop in San Juan de los Terreros. 2 hours 30 minutes. €25 adults, €15 children.
- Route 3: Tour of the house caves of San Juan de los Terreros. 2 hours. €15 adults, €10 children.
Minimum group size six people, maximum ten.
Have you ever dreamt of riding the waves on a surfboard? You don’t need to be a master of the seas; Stand Up Paddle is within reach of all! And with the help of our guides, it’s a piece of cake. Are you ready?
Available: Freestyle rental – Beginner and Intermediate guided routes – Initiation courses..
Did you know that the Pulpí coast has 6,000 hectares of posidonia seagrass meadows and that they are the best-preserved in the whole Mediterranean? Now you can enjoy this magnificent marine spectacle with one of the three packages on offer.
- Diving for beginners for two people, with two nights’ accommodation plus breakfast and a free welcome dinner for €185 per person.
- Advanced diving with three dives for two people, with two nights’ accommodation plus breakfast and a free welcome dinner for €235 per person.
- Introduction to diving course for two people, with four nights’ accommodation plus breakfast and a free welcome dinner for €600 per person.
Come and discover the spectacular coastal surroundings of Mar de Pulpí and enjoy a different kind of experience. You won’t regret it! Find out more today.